Author Topic: Vems support  (Read 4419 times)

Offline Wolf_Tm

• BHP: 0
Vems support
« on: August 18, 2014, 08:06:12 pm »
Hi, as I'm a newbie here,
I'd like to understand who is supposed to give the support for the vems product.
THIS FORUM ONLY AND NOT VEMS?
I emailed directly the vendors in Hungary by email about some Round issues and had ZERO reply.
As I modify many "strange" cars and install many ecus on them, support is VERY important, and given the support I had for the Round, I really can't risk to install a V3... even if I really would like to try one.
So where am i wrong?
Thanks

Offline gunni

• BHP: 37
Re: Vems support
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 10:16:24 pm »
Who ever sold you the unit is responsible for support.
If the original vendor is VEMS that needs voicing in this forum as replies from VEMS HQ are sometimes few and far between and needs proper addressing to improving customer confidence!

Offline VEMS

• Administrator
  • BHP: 22
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 08:14:45 am »
Hello Wolf_Tm,

As far as i know, i have replied with elaborate answers to all your questions. If there are any open issues after reading my latest, feel free to enlighten me about where else assistance is required.

A good starting point for extra information on the round would be: http://vems.hu/vt/help/main/round.html.

Best regards, Dave

Offline Wolf_Tm

• BHP: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 10:32:27 am »
Hello Wolf_Tm,

As far as i know, i have replied with elaborate answers to all your questions. If there are any open issues after reading my latest, feel free to enlighten me about where else assistance is required.

A good starting point for extra information on the round would be: http://vems.hu/vt/help/main/round.html.

Best regards, Dave

Hi Dave,
I really appreciate your help here, but before asking you here about the Round, I wrote some email to vems.hu and never got a reply, thus my email to understand where am i supposed to get support when the Documentation is not clear.
About the Round link, i read many many times Wiki and Help but IMHO are confusing a lot.
Don't take this as a critique, as it is not:
I just want to understand how it is here as, as i said before, i usually do strange old cars with some odd sensor/trigger wheels etc, so if i understand i'm going to get a fast - max 48h - reply back (email, forum, uk, us, hu, whichever) as i get with other ecu factories, i can even risk to make my customers to buy a V3 as i'm really curious to see how it works.
Thanks

Offline 88a5tq

• BHP: -2
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 11:31:44 pm »
Katalin runs that mismanaged boat in hungary. Don't feel bad, she hasn't replied to my emails since August 26th. Since that day I've emailed her 7 times. She's also rude and abrasive. She's our galaxy's only hope... I have to rely on unaffiliated strangers for my tuning help. They don't care at VEMS 'in my opinion."

Maybe you've heard of me Dave? I should haven't heard of you over there. You seem more reasonable than the other two I've encountered. I don't want to hijack this thread but why do you guys have a phone number for the USA facility? You should disconnect that sucker and save on your bills and maybe send the savings our way. Don't give it to the venders, though. They already have a 20% profit margin on the ECU's.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 11:37:36 pm by 88a5tq »
You are a good person... breathe deep

Offline Kamuto

• BHP: 19
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 11:58:23 am »
Katalin runs that mismanaged boat in hungary. Don't feel bad, she hasn't replied to my emails since August 26th. Since that day I've emailed her 7 times. She's also rude and abrasive. She's our galaxy's only hope... I have to rely on unaffiliated strangers for my tuning help. They don't care at VEMS 'in my opinion."

Maybe you've heard of me Dave? I should haven't heard of you over there. You seem more reasonable than the other two I've encountered. I don't want to hijack this thread but why do you guys have a phone number for the USA facility? You should disconnect that sucker and save on your bills and maybe send the savings our way. Don't give it to the venders, though. They already have a 20% profit margin on the ECU's.
you are not interesting to anyone here :)
Vems installer in Lithuania
[email protected]

Offline fphil

• BHP: 6
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 05:48:18 pm »
+1