Author Topic: Increase of RefDC on AC input  (Read 4462 times)

Offline A6_quattro

• BHP: 0
Increase of RefDC on AC input
« on: April 09, 2015, 06:52:43 am »
Hi

I've tried the latest update in 1.2.32 with increase of RefDC on AC input yesterday. Allthough everything disabled in that dialog Vems went in to Safe Mode. Also, after restart of Vemstune 2015-03-16, a dialog asking to burn the changes frequently poped up. When clicked OK the engine died.

Maby I've done something wrong or some debugging is needed.

Unfortunatelly didn't do an error report but maby this input could be some help.

Looks great though with this functionality!

Regards
Hans

Offline VEMS

• Administrator
  • BHP: 22
Re: Increase of RefDC on AC input
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 08:21:44 am »
Hello A6_quattro,

Make sure you updated ini files from web in VT iwt ecu disconnected before upgrading firmware (even in VT 2015-03-16 or after), than re-download 1.2.32 firmware manually from http://svn.x-dsl.hu/f/ (make sure you are not using some cached version from browser cache by clearing it) and copy it in your VT_install_dir/webcache/fw, after that start VT (still with ecu disconnected) enter VT->Tools->Firmware->Firmware web tool, select v3_firmware_1.2.32.zip in the local directory and press the (Re)Install Firmware button to overwrite any previous copy of 1.2.32 which might be in dir.

After this you can safely upgrade firmware, but make sure to upload configuration after firmware upload (should happen automatic). The Safe mode you mentioned confirms something went wrong there.
If you are having any trouble after following the steps to the letter, please report and i'll look into it.

Best regards, Dave

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 12:20:27 pm by VEMS »

Offline fphil

• BHP: 6
Re: Increase of RefDC on AC input
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 09:09:04 pm »
Also, after restart of Vemstune 2015-03-16, a dialog asking to burn the changes frequently poped up
+1, but I always say NO ;) whatever the VT version. This option could give an option to let show what are those changes?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 10:38:37 pm by fphil »