Author Topic: Daewoosh Lanos Sport Turbo (bifeul) + Opel C20LET/F28 = running VEMS on LPG  (Read 18418 times)

Offline jadzwin

• BHP: 5
Re: Daewoosh Lanos Sport Turbo (bifeul) + Opel C20LET/F28 = going VEMS
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 11:53:10 am »
It's a pitty :(
What turbocharger and boost do you have ?
What is your igntion advance during max boost ?

Jadzwin

Offline mr_g

• BHP: 9
Re: Daewoosh Lanos Sport Turbo (bifeul) + Opel C20LET/F28 = going VEMS
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 10:51:30 pm »
Everything is stock (KKK16) except for ARP screws...
Ignition is 5 degrees... It's very retarded...

S3 vs M3 vs Lanos ST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EMxOsEKkOc

On the first run, start from zero, S3 (4x4) just jumps ahead about 2 car sizes... Lanos ST catches it and pass by it in the 4th gear (just before 1/4 mile mark)... M3 is left behind... On the second run, rolling start, Lanos ST takes advantage at leaves S3 and M3 behind..

Offline jadzwin

What has happend ?

Offline mr_g

My brother and I was working overtime on the car last weekend... We have repaired headlight housings, repainted grill, reinstalled A/C, almost made mask for LCD, mapped the car at 0.9bar on the highway...

I was really tired and happy that all of that work was done, and I press it hard from 0, the car just jumps all the way through the 3 gears on less than 200m and tricked me, so I didn't have enough time to stop before the curve, so I have crashed in to the irregularly parked car on the curve...

The whole front side is damaged with all 4 coolers (IC, A/C, wather, oil), and the chasy is damaged also...

Offline mr_g

Re: Daewoosh Lanos Sport Turbo (bifeul) + Opel C20LET/F28 = running VEMS on LPG
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 08:21:13 pm »
I have made the hardware for the control of the car's air conditioning. The manual A/C will be converted into one-zone fully automatic air conditioning, which can be managed with 2 buttons of those little blue LCD screen, or if you have carPC then with touching the screen of the CarPC and setting up the air-conditioning...

BTW, it's 10.4''inch VGA touch screen for carPC and megatune shown on the picture..

Offline jadzwin

Nice dashboard :) Great job!

Jadzwin

Offline mr_g

Re: Daewoosh Lanos Sport Turbo (bifeul) + Opel C20LET/F28 = running VEMS on LPG
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2010, 09:10:32 am »
I was on a dyno tune up (thanks MWfire)... The car made 347HP (310WHP), and 410Nm of torque on 200kpa... This is the limit for this turbocharger... Torque could be raised, but it's not an option for FWD, because, now, it doesn't have traction 0-60mph. With more torque, it wouldn't have traction 0-80mph... :lol:

I have tuned VEMS's launch control vs rpm table, and I have made pretty good times on chinese summer tires (4 days old) TRACMAX P106 RADIAL.. Here are the times messared with my TCM:
0-60km/h (0-38mph): 2.5s
0-100km/h(0-62mph): 4.7s
0-160km/h(0-100mph): 11.1s
0-200m(1/8mile): 8.32s
0-400m(1/4mile): 12.93s@115mph

I would add 0.1s-0.2s to this times and call it accurate... But never the less, this are the times on normal road, with normal summer chinese tires, and with car that has LPG and weights around 2500lbs (1200kg) with full interier without rear seats (20kg), and with some problems with gear shifting...

The car completes first gear in 2.5s, second gear in 2s, third gear in around 3s, and forth gear in around 4s and that is 1/4mile, plus gearshifting time inbetween... :D