Author Topic: always on anti lag  (Read 1931 times)

Offline davide

• BHP: 0
always on anti lag
« on: December 31, 2020, 03:24:11 pm »
Hi all,
after 5 years work I just completed building my Audi rally quattro replica gr B, engine is 5cyl turbo 20v managed by Vems V3.3 version 1.2.31  tuned in Germany together with the engine.
Exaust system is totally open and I would like to get some bangs and flames same as works cars did in the past.
I am not looking for winning the world championship, only enjoy driving my car, so I don't want an hard anti lag as the risk to kill my engine is quite high.
I got a look on the related topics, there are some valid suggestions about a soft anti lag always on but no one posted a feedback concerening what happened on the car.
Is it possible to get a parameter setting and some comments about that ?
Thank you very much from Italy

Offline MWfire

• BHP: 35
Re: always on anti lag
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 05:30:32 pm »
It is DBW or has idle motor?

Offline davide

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2021, 03:35:39 pm »
There is no idle motor, I just fitted a 1" solenoid valve to permit air to overcome the throttle when switching anti lag on but I am interested also in setting an always on light anti lag with an open throttle and idle spark controlled ( actual idle is set at 1600 RPM fuel controlled)

Offline MWfire

• BHP: 35
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 05:38:56 pm »
You can start with similar settings , that is for gsxr 1000 turbo.

Offline davide

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 04:44:59 pm »
Thank you very much for your help, I' ll write the parameters suggested into the ECU, in case of doubt I' ll ask again for suggestions