Author Topic: Vemstune release notes  (Read 6024 times)

Offline gunni

• BHP: 37
Vemstune release notes
« on: August 03, 2014, 11:50:16 pm »
Vemstune , even Dev or Nightly should have a change log like this so that users can specifically test and report on the new fixes additions. nothing beats having alot of knowledgable users being able to test software versions for you.

http://vems.hu/android/

Offline VEMS

• Administrator
  • BHP: 22
Re: Vemstune release notes
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 04:49:03 pm »
Any versions in "Dev" are not ment to be used at all, these are merely development snapshots many of which contain some unfinished work (used for internal testing).

Please restrict to either "stable" or "nightly" versions as recommended on: http://vems.hu/vt/

Best regards, Dave

Offline gunni

• BHP: 37
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 09:28:13 pm »
Release notes for nightlys?

It´s logical and makes sense to keep testing new things and bug fixes at high rate.

Offline mattias

• Global Moderator
  • BHP: 41
    • Sävar Turbo Site
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 03:57:06 pm »
Anybody else having major issues with new curve editor in latest 2014-09-09 nightly?

Offline NOTORIOUS VR

• BHP: 5
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 06:44:10 pm »
Anybody else having major issues with new curve editor in latest 2014-09-09 nightly?

Yes... Manipulating the curve using the text boxes is a PITA.  You have to press enter after everyone or else it doesn't take.  They all get oddly selected as well.  Some dialog boxes (like inj angle) are very difficult to change offline as well, although offline changes in general has always been horrible with VT. 

Offline mattias

• Global Moderator
  • BHP: 41
    • Sävar Turbo Site
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 09:59:34 pm »
The lines don't show for me, and when I change online values with QWER in the textboxes (as I don't see the dots so that I can drag them, unless/until I make the textbox active) it eventually crashes and for the first time I saw a hard "Dr Watson" crash, that was a long time ago I last had one in any program.

Offline fphil

• BHP: 6
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 06:01:23 pm »
The screen behaviour may depend on the system and display which runs VT. On my Samsung NT110 10.1" win7, the pattern of the LogViewer cannot be saved and always returns to a false one.
Philippe