Author Topic: Virtualdyno  (Read 8851 times)

Offline jrussell

• VEMS USA
  • Administrator
  • BHP: 15
    • VEMS USA
Re: Virtualdyno
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2015, 04:02:05 pm »
I've sent a message to the owner of VirtualDyno asking if it would be a simple fix to ignore any line that begins with '#' like most industry standard text/config files. I looked and there doesn't seem to be any specific standard for making comments in a CSV file, so '#' seems as good as any other.

Thanks,
Jason
VEMS USA - Located in beautiful Burlington, Vermont
1988 RX7 Turbo

Offline fphil

• BHP: 6
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2015, 08:38:42 pm »
btw in the case one has edited the csv datalog entries as defined in the VemsTune-***\config\vemsTune-v3-1.2.**.ini file, it would be nice to have an easiest way to write them back or to import them for the updated VT version..

Offline VEMS

• Administrator
  • BHP: 22
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2015, 12:01:43 pm »
btw in the case one has edited the csv datalog entries as defined in the VemsTune-***\config\vemsTune-v3-1.2.**.ini file, it would be nice to have an easiest way to write them back or to import them for the updated VT version..
Remove (or rename) the changed 1.2.* ini and run update ini for web, it will restore the default ini's.

Best regards, Dave

Offline fphil

• BHP: 6
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2015, 12:32:03 pm »
I was speaking of the case one has already edited the .csv datalog of the .ini file with new entries and the case he wants to import these onto the  new .ini file of an updated VT version

Offline mads b (dk)

• BHP: 4
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2015, 08:27:18 pm »
Any success?  I'm getting a graph but no matter what its show a very  very  low hp and nm
Vw beach buggy 1.6 VNT turbo, Vems 3.1 no. 57