Author Topic: e85 flex fuel & anytrim  (Read 2490 times)

Offline S.g

• BHP: 0
e85 flex fuel & anytrim
« on: August 25, 2016, 07:35:34 pm »
so,im about to wire in my contitech flexfuel sensor and configure to run flexibly on whatever mix.
i have a few questions:
1.....when i go to the ini. file to modify it for the vemstune flexfuel gauge the older config files are straight forward to modify....however on the newer config which i use (knock features,clt-timing,etc..) the ini. file is alot different than the supportguide (where the ini. file has"roadspeed={0}") . how do i modify the newer 1.2.31 config to run the ethanol content gauge

2....when i go to anytrim and use speed2 input for my spark/fuel trims i cant change any values in the wheelspeed axis/boxes. i want to enter the specific wheelspeed values i have(from the tables that people have came up with for speed vs ethanol content values)in the km/h(speed2) boxes in anytrim speed2 to get a better curve, is this possible

3....Do i need any resistors or anything for the output from the sensor,or its straight to the speed2 input pin at my ecu?...12v & ground to the sensor and the output unconditioned to the ecu?

unrelated but............im not sure of the cause,but two injector outputs(6&7-iac & boost pwm) stopped working and would keep the outputs high at full voltage. i moved them to spare outputs and everything is fine but i want to replace them both. I presume its blown FETs but cant figure out what caused them to blow. Is there any visual or descriptive guide to replacing them?? while i am ordering two new outputs  i want to install an EGT input as my ecu doesnt have one. besides ordering the probe and FETs what else do i need? And is there any guide for this install?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 07:41:23 pm by S.g »