Author Topic: Extra options to see each injector, spark coil, etc?  (Read 6564 times)

Offline PaulsM

• BHP: 0
Extra options to see each injector, spark coil, etc?
« on: March 27, 2017, 08:20:55 pm »
Hello, is it possible to look on each injector, spark plug diagramm, statistics?
Where to look for errors? Can it detect missfire?
I have a problem - engine sounds like one cylinder is not working in middle of rpm range, in test mode, coils and injectors work.
New to vems.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 09:02:42 pm by PaulsM »

Offline Kamuto

• BHP: 19
Re: Extra options to see each injector, spark coil, etc?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 10:04:20 pm »
Hello, is it possible to look on each injector, spark plug diagramm, statistics?
Where to look for errors? Can it detect missfire?
I have a problem - engine sounds like one cylinder is not working in middle of rpm range, in test mode, coils and injectors work.
New to vems.
look at the individual power graphs, yes it's possible to identify, but need some skill
Vems installer in Lithuania
[email protected]

Offline PaulsM

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 08:12:24 am »
Where can I find them?

Offline Kamuto

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 10:42:53 am »
Where can I find them?
make knock active and select realtime data individual power, and then, view/group/injector calibration, if you have corectly aligned outputs with your firing order then you can identify it easily
[email protected]

Offline Kamuto

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 10:44:08 am »
btw, on idle it can be very jumpy and unequal, but on like 2000-3000 rpm you should see they get pretty much even
[email protected]

Offline PaulsM

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 08:35:27 pm »
I had a clue on crankshaft position sensor wiring. In trigger log recorder, is it normals that after 1.5k rpm signal from crankshaft dissapears?
When I disconnect camshaft sensor "second trigger" renames to "less trigger", what does it mean?

Offline Kamuto

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 10:04:17 pm »
I had a clue on crankshaft position sensor wiring. In trigger log recorder, is it normals that after 1.5k rpm signal from crankshaft dissapears?
When I disconnect camshaft sensor "second trigger" renames to "less trigger", what does it mean?
yes that's normal, not enough bus speed to display that amount of data. anyway you can set faster connection speed in connection settings, so it will be ok with bigger rpm, less trigger mean that ecu dont get trigger signal on time which he's expecting
[email protected]

Offline kurt06

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2017, 05:18:38 am »
Where can I find them?
make knock active and select realtime data individual power, and then, view/group/injector calibration, if you have corectly aligned outputs with your firing order then you can identify it easily

I'm gonna give this a try as well right after we finished installing the Bilstein shocks on the current truck project.