Author Topic: AIM between Vems and Mechatromotive RCD  (Read 3475 times)

Offline Matus

• BHP: 0
AIM between Vems and Mechatromotive RCD
« on: July 31, 2017, 08:11:59 pm »
Hi,

I am using Mechatromotive display which is able to read data from VEMS. I was using that during previous year without issue however.

Currently strange behavior appear (by new vems&vemstune version I suppose). There is interference in CLT value it blicking between real value and some strange value that is altering based on engine RPM .. ( like 1/10 of engine rev)

You can check recorded video 1  https://youtu.be/U45RC8kHSlk

&

video 2 https://youtu.be/mBD1Y5wtCvc

Unfortunately I don't have video where it was working well. Now the question is what can I do ?

Also we are running higher oil pressure where upper limit is 6Bar which means that I would like to use also also pressure sensor than PX2..100PS ..
( currently have SSI  P51 150PSI 0.5 - 4.5V )  would it be possible to create "custom sensor " for AIM ?   

Offline Matus

Re: AIM between Vems and Mechatromotive RCD
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 08:23:37 pm »
Strange value reading has been fixed by firmware upgrade that I got from Mechatromotive.

However still have issue that AIM values are not correct for things like Oil Temp. Pressure .. etc.

I am reading values from analog and would like to forward values to display .. to see it.

Any suggestion ?

Offline Kamuto

• BHP: 19
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 08:32:55 pm »
Strange value reading has been fixed by firmware upgrade that I got from Mechatromotive.

However still have issue that AIM values are not correct for things like Oil Temp. Pressure .. etc.

I am reading values from analog and would like to forward values to display .. to see it.

Any suggestion ?
aim is working fine... check your settings i believe :))
Vems installer in Lithuania
[email protected]

Offline utkuselamoglu

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 09:32:01 pm »

Any suggestion ?

aim has problems with oil press and oil temp on analog channels. try it over ECM
utku selamoglu