Author Topic: Vems raw-52 install  (Read 7776 times)

Offline Big simer

• BHP: 0
Vems raw-52 install
« on: January 29, 2018, 02:32:13 am »
I have a 84 rx7 gslse n want to watch my afr’s so I purchased the product . Was told by a friend I need to always be aware of my afr’s . My car comes with a 1 wire o2 sensor . I understand most of the wiring to the o2 but the other 2 wires from the gauge I’m alil unsure of . The one with the fuse (red) goes to constant battery or to ignition power? Now to the blue wire where does this one go? I’ve never installed a wideband before so I need all the help I can get. I was also told to wire in a relay to power, what’s ur thoughts?

Offline Kamuto

• BHP: 19
Re: Vems raw-52 install
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 11:43:33 am »
I have a 84 rx7 gslse n want to watch my afr’s so I purchased the product . Was told by a friend I need to always be aware of my afr’s . My car comes with a 1 wire o2 sensor . I understand most of the wiring to the o2 but the other 2 wires from the gauge I’m alil unsure of . The one with the fuse (red) goes to constant battery or to ignition power? Now to the blue wire where does this one go? I’ve never installed a wideband before so I need all the help I can get. I was also told to wire in a relay to power, what’s ur thoughts?
you bought just gauge, or wideband and egt controller in the gauge?
Vems installer in Lithuania
[email protected]

Offline gunni

• BHP: 37
Re: Vems raw-52 install
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 07:26:59 pm »

The blue is ground
the fused goes to a switched 12v source.

Didn´t you get the paperwork in your box which details all of this?