Author Topic: Fuel cut when boost starts to build  (Read 4192 times)

Offline Unrated

• New Users
  • BHP: 0
Fuel cut when boost starts to build
« on: April 14, 2018, 01:04:50 am »
Hello,

I am facing a problem, I've used ve tuning for my mixture, after that my car started to struggle when accelerating,like its a fuel cut, the rpm wont go up until i release a little bit my gas pedal.
I watched my boost gauge and when im accelerating i see the psi needle passes the 0 mark, the car won't continue to accelerate, fuel cut.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Offline jrussell

• VEMS USA
  • Administrator
  • BHP: 15
    • VEMS USA
Re: Fuel cut when boost starts to build
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 02:36:33 am »
Repost:
If you're asking for help, please do yourself a favor and use the VEMS Sharing Center to upload a log. It will give you a web link. Share the link here with the description of the problem. Same goes if you're emailing me or my team. The number of questions and requests for help I've gotten lately is huge and not one has had something useful like a vemscfg or vemslog. Not pointing fingers at anybody, just a friendly reminder to help get better service with minimal waste. Thanks!!!

In VemsTune, go to the help menu, then Sharing Center. It will allow you to make a report. Then if you share the short url it gives, anybody can see the vemscfg and vemslog, if you attach a log, which is highly recommended.
VEMS USA - Located in beautiful Burlington, Vermont
1988 RX7 Turbo