Author Topic: Help Uploading config to ecu  (Read 12387 times)

Offline Benzoo

• New Users
  • BHP: 0
Help Uploading config to ecu
« on: October 24, 2019, 06:02:37 pm »
Hello, I recently purchased a Audi, and the previous owner “forgot” the password to the vems v3 ecu so I am having troubles uploading a new config onto the ecu because once I boot loop and update firmware it will update up until the part to upload  a new config, than asks for password authentication in order to upload a config. Does anyone know how to forcefully remove the password authentication or should I purchase a new board any help would be greatly appreciated due to I don’t know much thank you!

Offline Kamuto

• BHP: 19
Re: Help Uploading config to ecu
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 10:43:06 pm »
Hello, I recently purchased a Audi, and the previous owner “forgot” the password to the vems v3 ecu so I am having troubles uploading a new config onto the ecu because once I boot loop and update firmware it will update up until the part to upload  a new config, than asks for password authentication in order to upload a config. Does anyone know how to forcefully remove the password authentication or should I purchase a new board any help would be greatly appreciated due to I don’t know much thank you!
write email for vems and maybe they will tell you what the password is :) as I remember password is generated by vems
Vems installer in Lithuania
[email protected]