Author Topic: Converting stock ECU data --> VEMS (BOSCH ML3.1 ?) Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2  (Read 13400 times)

Offline Mac-B

• BHP: 0
Hi,

I started another try to get my setup running, now with a MAP sensor.
It works quite well, i just want to aks if someone can help me on converting the original stock ECU table for IGN ?
I think it is the best to have a valid basic setup as a starting point and the stock setup is proven in use ;-)
The main question is how to translate / convert the data into the VEMS world.
Biggest open topic is what is the y-axis value and how does it translate to either TPS or MAP ? (stock setup is MAF and there seems to be an additional conversion formula)

I have some different translations of the original data:
Here is one (using a the "DME editor" that was available some years ago):

and here another one i did on my own with some old board informations based on the chip readout and some formulas in excel:

when i started using the alpha-n only setup i used these settings:

now within the MAP setup i use these setup:

How would you translate the data and what kind of setup would you choose ?

Best regards,
Marcus

Offline gunni

• BHP: 37
Re: Converting stock ECU data --> VEMS (BOSCH ML3.1 ?) Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 07:43:08 pm »
For one you havenĀ“t listened to your plan of using the Motronic ign advance in your table as you have disregarded the WOT table for 100kpa, why?

Also forget attempting this, you are not going to gain anything, take it to a break dyno and just tune it. That will be best, the ignition advance in a OEM ecu is 100% not always for best torque but variations of drivability requirements so the ignition advance in those tables might not be ideal.

Gunni